The current wording of the first layer of the POSITIVUS website is as follows:
However, due to the change in the Data Protection Agency’s approach to this issue, the wording should be amended as follows:
What is a cookie?
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the site, the pages viewed, or the time spent on our site. Please note in this regard that in no case do cookies obtain information or personal data about the user of the device, but simply record the Internet usage data of a given IP address. They cannot read data from your computer’s hard drive.
Such information can only be read by the website that sent it to the computer. Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked on request.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies depending on the length of stay:
- Session Cookies: These are only stored on your computer for the duration of your Internet browsing. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. They typically store an anonymous session ID that allows you to browse a website without having to log in to each page. They do not collect any information from your computer.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored as a file on your computer and remain there when you close your Internet browser. This cookie can be read by the website that created it every time the user revisits this website. They are used to store information between visits to a website and are therefore not deleted at the end of the browsing session (hence the name).
There are two types of cookies according to their ownership:
- Own cookies: These are the cookies sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the Website. The information is used to improve the quality of the service and your user experience. These cookies allow us to recognize you as a returning visitor to the website and to tailor the content in order to provide you with what is best suited to your preferences.
- Third-party cookies: Web analysis tools that allow us to know how the users of our website interact.
What are cookies used for on this website?
The main goal of the installed cookies is to expand the navigation experience of the visitors of our website in order to improve it. In this way, cookies provide information regarding the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency, repetition and duration of visits, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language or the terminal used.
What are cookies NOT used on this website for?
Cookies installed on our website
The POSITIVUS website uses statistical analysis cookies that allow us to track and statistically analyze the behavior of all users, and thus quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use that they make of our services.
Thus, the cookies used on our website are the following:
|TECHNICAL NAME||PURPOSE||TIME OF PERMANENCE|
|PHPSESSID||User session||1 day|
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those belonging to Google Analytics, which are used and managed for statistical purposes by Google and by us.
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website, your browsing experience may be less efficient or you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services.
If you prefer to restrict, block or delete the cookies from this website, you may do so by changing your browser settings. Although the settings of each browser are different, cookie settings are usually changed in the «Preferences» or «Tools” menu.
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad) https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Chrome for Android https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&visit_id=636971557427079744-2941453751&rd=1